INFORMATION WE COLLECT DIRECTLY FROM YOU
We collect the information you provide directly to us, such as when you open an account, place an order, ask to receive emails, or interact with us on social media. The types of personal data we may collect directly from you include:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number;
- Account information, such as your username and password;
- Billing information, such as credit card details and billing address;
- Optional information you may choose to provide, such as your date of birth, gender, social handles, makeup and color preferences; and
- Any other information you choose to provide.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
When you access the Services through a social network, we collect information from the social network in accordance with your settings on the social network. If you interact with us on social media, we will collect information about those interactions. The information we may collect includes your name, picture, and email address. We may also collect information about you from third parties, including mailing list providers and publicly available sources, or friends that refer you to Facialderm.
We may ourselves, or with third party vendors, use information we collect in connection with Merchant, or vendor information to deliver targeted advertising to you across websites and mobile applications. Cookies and other similar technologies described above may be used in this process. For example, if you are searching for information on or have purchased a particular product, we or our vendor may cause an advertisement to appear on other websites or applications you view with information on that product. This form of advertising, sometimes called “behavioral advertising” or “interest-based advertising” is based on anonymous or de-identified information. To be clear, de-identified information may include hashed email addresses or other unique identifiers that no longer personally identify you. As a result, we and our vendor know your interests, but do not personally identify you in connection with the delivery of that specific ad. We may use anonymized data collected on social media with ad purposes, including also the usage of our data and our partners data with this purpose. We refer to the data that you explicitly accepted to send to us.
We believe that such advertising is helpful because you will see advertisements that are relevant to your interests. However, if you would like to opt-out of these interest-based advertisements, please follow the opt-out process described below under “Opt-Out.”
If you do not want your Personal Information shared with any third party who may use such information for direct marketing purposes, then you may opt out of such disclosures by sending an email to us at email@example.com. Please note that if you opt out in this manner, certain aspects of the Service may no longer be available to you.
Email Communications. As noted above, if you wish to opt out of promotional emails, you may do so by following the “unsubscribe” instructions in the email, or by editing your account settings. All users receive administrative emails. If you wish to opt out of administrative emails, you must delete your account entirely and cease use of the Service.
The online advertising industry also provides websites from which you may opt out of receiving targeted ads/interest-based advertising from us and our data partners and our other advertising partners that participate in self-regulatory programs. We endeavor to comply with the DAA’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising. The DAA’s opt out tool can be found at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/. The Network Advertising Initiative’s (NAI)_opt out tool can be found at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT BY AUTOMATED MEANS
- Search terms used to reach our websites;
- Details about the devices that are used to access our websites (such as IP address, browser information, device information, and operating system information);
- Details about your interaction with our websites (such as the date, time, length of stay, and specific pages accessed during your visits to our websites, and which emails you may have opened); and
- Usage information (such as the number and frequency of visitors to our websites).
We may associate this information with your Facialderm account if you have one, the device you use to connect to our Services, or email or social media accounts that you use to engage with Facialderm.
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHERS
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect to deliver the products you request, to maintain and customize your account and our interactions with you, and to provide, maintain, and improve our Services. We also use the information we collect to:
- Communicate with you about our Services, including to tell you about products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments, and suggestions;
- Facilitate your engagement with the Services, including to enable you to post comments and reviews;
- Offer contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions;
- Conduct or administer surveys and other market research; and
- Protect against, identify, investigate, and respond to fraud or other illegal activity.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share the information we collect:
- With service providers that perform services on our behalf, such as those that provide shipment and payment services, customer service, and marketing support;
- With select partners as a part of co-sponsored promotions;
- To comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, protect and defend Facialderm’s rights or property, protect the safety of our customers and website users or the public, and protect against legal liability;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- With your consent and at your direction.
When you provide a product review or other user content, that content will be publicly posted. Other users may be able to see your name or other information about you that you post. If you are in the United States, we may share information about you with select third parties so that they can communicate with you about products or services that may be of interest to you. If you prefer that we not share your information with such third parties, you may opt out by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES MANAGING OR DELETING YOUR FACIALDERM ACCOUNT
You may review, update, or modify your account information, including profile and contact information, at any time by logging into your account. You may delete your account by emailing email@example.com
OPTING OUT OF EMAIL MARKETING
You may unsubscribe from our promotional emails at any time by following the instructions included in those emails. If you opt out of receiving such communications, note that we may continue to send you non-promotional emails (such as order confirmation emails or emails about changes to our legal terms).
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our websites.
Our Services are not designed for children and do not knowingly collect personal data from children. If you have reason to believe that a child has provided personal data to us, please contact us, and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND THIRD-PARTY CONTENT
Our retention periods for personal data are based on business needs and legal requirements. We retain personal data for as long as is necessary for the processing purpose(s) for which the data was collected, and any other permissible, related purpose. For example, we may retain certain transaction details and correspondence until the time limit for claims arising from the transaction has expired.
SENSALIA LABS SL
1313 PONCE DE LEON BLVD. SUITE 201
CORAL GABLES, FL 33134 (USA)